[av_textblock size=” font_color=” color=”]
Windows Phone (abbreviated as WP) is a series of proprietary smartphone operating systems developed by Microsoft. It is the successor to Windows Mobile, although it is incompatible with the earlier platform.Unlike its predecessor, it is primarily aimed at the consumer market rather than the enterprise market. It was first launched in October 2010, with a release in Asia following in early 2011.
The latest release is Windows Phone 8, which was launched on October 29, 2012. With Windows Phone, Microsoft created a new user interface, featuring a design language named “Modern” (which was formerly known as “Metro”). Additionally, the software is integrated with third-party and Microsoft services, and sets minimum requirements for the hardware on which it runs.
Microsoft is currently developing an updated version of Windows Phone, code named “Windows Phone Blue” (previously “Windows Phone Apollo Plus”) which will be named either Windows Phone 8.1 or Windows Phone 8.5.
Data Recovery Pricing for windows phones
For working or fully functional Windows phones with lost or deleted data:
Total cost is $500 and is charged as follows:
- Non-refundable attempt fee of $100 (payable on commencement)
- Plus a further fee of $400 if successful.
Examples: Windows phone that is in working order but photos and or music has been lost due to software upgrade or synchronization with computer or accidental Deletion of photos.
Process takes between 5 and 10 working days
For non operable (broken) Windows phone:
Total cost $2000 and is charged as follows:
- Non-refundable attempt fee of $100 regardless of the condition of the device.
- Plus a further fee of $500 to $1900 if successful.
Examples: Windows phone has broken screen or does not switch on. Windows phone is damaged and wont turn on or device has physical or internal damage.
Process takes between 14 and 21 working days.
Final pricing is based on the complexity of the recovery and the outcome.
SIM cards or memory cards are not included in the above charges and will incur additional recovery charges if data is required to be recovered from these devices.
Data Detect only offers mobile device data recovery services at its head office in North Sydney.
Additional charges apply for drop off at any of our nation wide branches.
To start the process:
- Switch off mobile device to prevent any further damage or data loss.
- Pack and box mobile device securely together with power pack and cables required for connection to a computer and include SIM card and memory card if installed.
- Include your contact telephone number, email address, return postal address and pack securely to prevent any damage in transit and send to Data Detect Suite 5 Level 6, 144-148 Pacific Highway North Sydney NSW 2060.
[av_button label=’Submit Mobile Device’ link=’manually,https://datadetect.com.au/mail-your-mobile-device-to-data-detect/’ link_target=” size=’medium’ position=’left’ icon_select=’no’ icon=’ue800′ font=’entypo-fontello’ color=’theme-color’ custom_bg=’#444444′ custom_font=’#ffffff’]