We offer traditional full-service computer forensic investigations. Including the imaging and forensic analysis of traditional desktop, laptop, SD card, flash drive and external hard drives. Our computer forensic services include the analysis of windows, Mac, Linux operating systems.
Our computer forensic services involve the use of specialised techniques and tools to gather, analyse, and present digital evidence in a manner that is legally admissible. These services may be used in a variety of contexts, including personal investigations, criminal investigations, civil litigation, and internal corporate investigations. Our computer forensic experts can find and recover the following:
- Email: Email messages and attachments can often be recovered, even if they have been deleted.
- Documents: Word processing documents, spreadsheets, and other types of files can often be recovered, even if they have been deleted or saved over.
- Images: Photos and other images may be recovered from hard drives, memory cards, and other storage media.
- Videos: Video files may be recovered from hard drives, memory cards, and other storage media.
- Internet history: Information about websites that have been visited and search queries that have been made can often be recovered.
- Chat logs: Messages from chat applications, such as Skype or Messenger, may be recoverable.
- Social media data: Posts, messages, and other data from social media platforms, such as Facebook and Twitter, may be recoverable.
- System information: Information about the configuration and setup of a computer, including installed software and hardware, may be recoverable.
- Deleted files: In many cases, it is possible to recover files that have been deleted, as long as they have not been overwritten by new data.
- File Metadata: the data that makes up the individual files such as path, date and times and even locations.
- Logs: Log file evidence can be critical in identify an attack or if a system has been accessed.